Tools for intervention
Information resources for waste management in the Convent
- Vertical signs
- Indications on the containers
- Long-term information material for the accommodation of the friars and occasional and regular guests (waste collection system and collection points)
Pilgrim kit for agencies that organise pilgrimages. The purpose is to raise pilgrims’ awareness of good sustainability practices
- Aluminium drinking bottle for the use of tap water
- Pilgrim’s diary (notebook with pen made from MATER-BI
- Under study is a customised Pilgrim bag to take away
and carry leftovers
For dissemination of the project, a shopper compliant with the EN 13432 standard has been chosen, with the project graphics. The shopper will be used for visitors purchasing religious articles and souvenirs in the shop run by the friars.
The barriers marking off access to the Lower Square and the Basilicas could be used to transmit information.
Under study is the creation of a model in recycled material